We offer offer weekly, bi-weekly and monthly pool service plans.
Every pool service includes:
- Water testing
- Necessary chemical adjustments based on test results
- Shock as needed
- Vacuum pool
- Leaf rake
- Brush tile and pool surface
- Empty pump and skimmer baskets
- Manually clean grids in DE filters and cartridges in cartridge filters as needed
- Empty automatic pool cleaner bags
- Check water level and advise customer to add if necessary
- Back wash sand filters
- Advise customer of any potential problems
We also offer on call cleaning, spring openings, winter closings and repair services.
Call us now at (678)-546-8618 to set up an appointment for your pool service!
Need a repair? We can help!
Whether it’s a faulty pump, a vinyl liner that needs to be replaced, a malfunctioning filter, heater that doesn’t come on, or lights that don’t work, our experienced technicians have many years in the industry and are highly skilled to repair your pool equipment.
We send our technicians to school annually so that we are able to keep up with the changing technology. By choosing us, you can expect quality service for all your repair needs.
If you have any questions about your system or need our service expertise for a repair just call us at the number above and we will gladly send a truck to your home.
Call us now at (678)-546-8618 to set up an appointment!
Spring is here and its time to open your pool!
- Remove, clean, fold and store pool cover.
- Test water balance; adjust calcium, alkalinity and pH levels as well as salt if applicable.
- Reassemble pool filtration system by installing equipment plugs, replacing pump and skimmer baskets, installing automatic pool cleaner, replace handrails if applicable.
- Inspect and test electrical service for pumps, lights, heaters, etc.
- Lube plugs, fittings, valves and o-rings if needed.
- Flood lines, prime, start-up and adjust filtration equipment.
- Brush tiles and skimmers.
- Blow off and wash pool deck.
- Skim pool surface. Vacuum pool to waste by using portable vacuum equipment.
- Brush pool walls and steps.
- Backwash filter if pressure gauge rises 8-10 lbs, or flow diminishes considerably.
- We leave your pool “swim ready”!
“Quick Start” Pool Service!
This is for homeowners that just want a little help getting their pool started up.
Our Pool Service will:
- Remove the cover, clean and fold it for storage.
- Clean the deck.
- Reassemble pool equipment.
- Start up the system.
All for a very affordable “Quick Start” price! Additional services can be done at homeowners request.
Call us now at (678)-546-8618 to set up an appointment for a full service opening or a “Quick Start”!
Winter is coming!
We offer winterization for in-ground pools. For an affordable price we can get your pool closed and ready to brave the winter weather.
Winterizing consists of:
- Blow off deck
- Vacuum pool to waste to lower water level below returns.
- Remove plugs from equipment and drain.
- Turn off timers / breakers
- Blow out return lines with compressed air
- Plug return lines to keep water from reentering lines
- Remove skimmer baskets and automatic pool cleaner
- Disassemble DE and Cartridge filters for storage
- Put homeowners cover on the pool
(note: we do not winterize cold water lines such as bathrooms and outdoor showers)
Call us now at (678)-546-8618 to set up an appointment to winterize your pool!